The Vietnamese Table Mounted Water Purifiers Market was valued USD 177.25 Million in 2019 and is forecast to reach USD 544.92 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11.58% during the forecast period.
Rapidly improving economic conditions and financial status of the consumers and scarcity of clean drinking water, to drive the Vietnamese Table Mounted Water Purifiers Market. Moreover, Vietnam water purifier market is recognized as one of the fastest growing water purifier markets in Asia-Pacific, which has resulted in emergence of one of the largest consumers and manufacturing bases in the country.
Natural water reserves in parts of Vietnam are vanishing as a result of climate changes and drought, aggravating the water management problem in the country. Growing focus on health and wellness in addition to depleting sources of water are expected to push the demand for table mounted water purifiers in the next five years.
The Vietnamese Table Mounted Water Purifiers Market can be segregated based on price segment, sales channel, technology and region. Based on technology, RO segment led the market in 2019 with share of 72.49%. RO technology is cost effective and have high performance efficiency, leading to its increased adoption over other purification technologies.
Companies operating in the market are increasing their online presence through online support systems such as dedicated product video mapping offering all the details and benefits of using products. Doing so, is helping companies to increase their sales during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2011-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2030
Key Target Audience:
Table Mounted Water Purifiers manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders
Organizations, forums and alliances related to Table Mounted Water Purifiers market
Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table Mounted Water Purifiers Market: Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer 4.1. Brand Awareness 4.2. Preferred Point of Purchase 4.3. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5. Vietnam Table Mounted Water Purifiers Market Outlook 5.1. Market Size & Forecast 5.1.1. By Value & Volume 5.2. Market Share & Forecast 5.2.1. By Price Segment (Low, Medium, High) 5.2.2. By Technology (RO, UF, NF, UV and Others) 5.2.3. By Sales Channel (General Trade and Modern Trade) 22.214.171.124. Vietnam Table Mounted Water Purifiers Online Sales, By Top 3 Online Players (Market Share, 2019) 5.2.4. By Company 5.2.5. By Region (North Vietnam, Central Vietnam and South Vietnam) 5.3. Vietnam Consumer Appliances Retail Market Share (By Consumer Appliances Type) 5.4. List of Best Selling Models Sold Through Offline & Online Channel 5.5. Market Attractiveness Index (By Technology & By Region)
6. Vietnam RO Table Mounted Water Purifiers Market Outlook 6.1. Market Size & Forecast 6.1.1. By Value & Volume 6.2. Market Share & Forecast 6.2.1. By Sales Channel
7. Vietnam UF Table Mounted Water Purifiers Market Outlook 7.1. Market Size & Forecast 7.1.1. By Value & Volume 7.2. Market Share & Forecast 7.2.1. By Sales Channel
8. Vietnam NF Table Mounted Water Purifiers Market Outlook 8.1. Market Size & Forecast 8.1.1. By Value & Volume 8.2. Market Share & Forecast 8.2.1. By Sales Channel
9. Vietnam UV Table Mounted Water Purifiers Market Outlook 9.1. Market Size & Forecast 9.1.1. By Value & Volume 9.2. Market Share & Forecast 9.2.1. By Sales Channel
11. Impact of COVID-19 on Vietnam Table Mounted Water Purifiers Market
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Supply Chain Analysis
15. Vietnam Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape 16.1. Karofi Group Joint Stock Company 16.2. The Kangaroo Group 16.3. SUNHOUSE Vietnam Co., Ltd. 16.4. A.O. Smith Vietnam Company Limited 16.5. Carpa Vietnam Trade Joint Stock Company (Coway) 16.6. Unilever Vietnam International Company Limited 16.7. Water Supply and Sewerage Technology Development Joint Stock Company (HTECH) 16.8. 3M Vietnam Co., Ltd 16.9. Best Water Technology 16.10. DuPont Vietnam Limited
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.