January 21, 2021 – 9:00am
Online Meetings. The Texas Health and Human Providers Commission (HHSC) will conduct stakeholder engagement conferences on January 21, 2021, commencing at 9:00 a.m. CST, to get remarks on Medicaid payment prices that may well be resolved at the Could 2021 amount hearings. Notice that HHSC will not be publishing any proposed prices at this time, and the stakeholder engagement meetings are exclusively to get commentary on the subjects detailed below.
Owing to the declared point out of disaster stemming from COVID-19, these conferences will be done online only. Bodily entry to the meetings will not be permitted.
The stakeholder engagement conferences will be held as follows:
- Acute Care Providers: January 21, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Very long-Time period Solutions & Supports: January 21, 2021, 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Medical center Providers: January 21, 2021, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
HHSC may perhaps restrict speakers’ time in purchase to guarantee all attendees wishing to existing community remark are afforded an possibility to do so.
HHSC reserves the ideal to end an engagement conference if no contributors have registered to existing general public comments inside the 1st 30 minutes of the meeting.
You should register for HHSC Company Finance Office Stakeholder Engagement Meetings on January 21, 2021 at:
Webinar ID: 353-156-171
Just after registering, you will obtain a confirmation e-mail containing data about joining the webinar.
If you are new to GoToMeeting, please down load the GoToMeeting app at
https://world-wide.gotomeeting.com/install/626873213 prior to the listening to starts.
HHSC will history the conferences. The recording will be archived and can be accessed on demand at https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/stay-archived-conferences.
Agenda. The subjects for the Stakeholder Engagement Conferences are under. Remember to be aware that the subjects detailed in this detect comprise a provisional listing of topics to be introduced at the May 2021 charge listening to. The closing checklist of subject areas to be presented at the Could 2021 charge listening to is at the discretion of HHSC.
Acute Treatment Services
- Durable Professional medical Equipment “E” Codes
- Any Mix of 1/2/I/T
- Non-Medical Labs (5/I/T)
- “S” Codes
- Doctor Administered Medicine – Oncology
- Medical professional Administered Drugs – Vaccines & Toxoids
- Health practitioner Administered Medication – Non-Oncology
- Health practitioner Administered Medicine – NDCX record
- Telemedicine, Telehealth & Telemonitoring
- Outpatient Behavioral Wellbeing Companies
- Indian Health and fitness Providers
- Accessibility to Treatment
- Medicine (Other)
- Noninvasive Vascular Diagnostic Studies
- Cardiovascular Solutions such as Cardiography & Echocardiography
- Dialysis Companies
- Health care Nourishment Remedy
- Ophthalmological Services
- Respiratory Technique Surgery
- Respiratory Therapists
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Evaluation and Administration (E&M)
- Health-related and Surgical Provides
- Quarterly Healthcare Frequent Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) Updates
Extensive-Phrase Expert services & Supports
- Group To start with Preference (CFC), Title XX, STAR+Moreover and STAR Young ones Crisis Response Products and services (ERS)
- The Deaf-blind with Several Disabilities (DBMD) Waiver Application
- Assisted Residing Solutions (18 hrs or significantly less)
- Licensed Assisted Living Providers (19-24 several hours)
- Accredited Household Health and fitness Assisted Living Expert services (19-24 hours)
- Youth Empowerment Expert services (Of course) Waiver System, Out-of-Household Respite (OHR) in a Camp Placing
- Children’s Hospitals
- Rural Hospitals
- SDA Add-on
- Up to date Prices
An agenda will be manufactured obtainable at https://rad.hhs.texas.gov/fee-packets by January 14, 2021. Fascinated get-togethers may perhaps also obtain a copy of the agenda on or after that date by calling Service provider Finance by telephone at (512) 730-7401 by fax at (512) 730-7475 or by e-mail at [email protected]
Written Comments. Created responses concerning the proposed matters may perhaps be submitted in lieu of, or in addition to, oral responses until 5:00 p.m. the day following the meetings, January 22, 2021. Penned reviews may be sent by U.S. mail, overnight mail, fax, or e-mail.
Health and fitness and Human Providers Commission
Service provider Finance Department, Mail Code H-400
P.O. Box 149030
Austin, Texas 78714-9030
Overnight mail or special shipping mail
Health and fitness and Human Companies Fee
Company Finance Division, Mail Code H-400
4900 North Lamar Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78751-2316
Awareness: Supplier Finance at (512) 730-7475
Desired Conversation. E-mail or telephone interaction is preferred because of to the recent state of the COVID-19 catastrophe. This will make certain the fastest achievable reaction and will assistance cut down the transmission of an infection.